Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
218,90 € VAT incl.
This small trampoline is the perfect fit for young children and their introduction into the world of trampolining. Its small surface will allow them to gain confidence quickly. It is also ideal for parents with a small garden and a tight budget. It is delivered with an anchor kit, indispensable for windy regions.
- This is the smallest trampoline of the Access range: with a diameter of 6ft / 1.83 m, this Access is perfectly adapted to very young children who have never set foot on a trampoline.
- On a more technical side, it is designed with a solid structure made up of 38 mm galvanised steel tubes that 1.5 mm thick. This material has the advantage of being rust-proof, allowing your trampoline to stay outside all year round. The framework is assembled thanks to T-junction components that avoid using soldering.
- Its 42, 165 mm springs and mesh jumping mat render the jumping mat supple enough for young children. The jumping mat is strengthened by 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement strap. It also protected against UV light.
- An enclosure with 6 net posts that stand directly on the ground provide maximal safety for all users and even more stability for the whole structure.
- A frame pad, made with strips of foam and a PVC cover protect jumpers in case of an uncontrolled jump. It is completely covers all metallic parts and stops users form getting the feet or legs stuck.
- An anchor kit, made with 4 winged screws and straps, will allow you to fix your trampoline to the ground in case of strong wind.
|Size (in cm)||6 ft / 1.80 m|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame, jumping mat and springs : 2 years - Frame pad : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||100 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||3|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||42|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||1.39 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||1.52 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3 mm|
|Spire diameter||23 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||165 mm|
|N° of springs||42|
|Foam material||Strips of foam|
|Frame pad thickness||20 mm outside and 10 mm inside.|
|Foam density||25 kg/m3|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|Cover coating||PVC 350 g/m² top|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Sleeve material||Green 350 g/m² PVC|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole material||Highly resistant steel|
|Pole length||1.96 m|
|Pole diameter||25,4 mm|
|Weight||Included in the weight of the trampoline|
|Steel thickness||1,5 mm|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing clamps per post|
|N° of poles||6|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioners with hooks|
|Upper net fixing||Straps|
|Material||4 highly resistant straps|
|Fixing system||4 x 30 cm collared steel spikes (10 mm diameter)|
|Overall dimensions||107 x 44 x 22 cm|
|Estimated delivery time||2 to 5 working days|
|N° of parcels||2 packages on 1 pallet|
|Total weight||38,2 kg|
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
From: Eric. N
The: 2017-09-06 19:25:05
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.