Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Net or technical canvas adapted to your Catana 41 catamaran.Détails
France trampoline has different exclusive products to replace your Catana 41 trampoline. Mesh, Multitramp fabrics, polyamide nets. It all depends on your tastes and your requirements.
- France Trampoline recommends its braided nets: F3030T with 30 mm openness and F1313T with tighter 13 mm openness. Braided nets are very comfortable and are relatively transparent, so you can see the water under your feet. Our nets are also highly tear proof. These nets are made from polyester and are resistant to maritime conditions. They have also been UV protected and are easy to maintain.
- France Trampoline also has Multitramp mesh products. We have three different sized nets.
- MT362, is a light material with permeable properties, it is usually designed for sporting catamarans and trimarans. MT392, is twice as tear proof as the MT362 and has a good balance between permeability and high resistance. We recommend it for multihulls of 20 to 34 feet.
- MT492 has a resistance of 5 tons/m² and is designed for difficult conditions. The high frequency welding makes it very resistant and capable of covering large surface. It can be used for boats of up to 82 feet.
- These Multitramp mesh canvases are also very comfortable and are reliable for a great number of seasons.
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 12 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 392||1000dtex 820g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.