Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline canvas or net for Catana 381Détails
France Trampoline designs nets and technical fabrics for a great number of multi hull boats, including the Catana 381. We have different solutions on offer, such as technical Multitramp mesh canvases or braided polyester nets.
- Braided polyester nets are light, easy to maintain and comfortable to touch. Polyester is highly resistant at sea and resistant against maritime conditions. Our nets have been UV protected and are reinforced using bolt ropes. We have different sized nettings adapted to each customer’s personal tastes.
- F1313T (openness of 13 mm) is a tight net and is the most comfortable net we have on offer. It is however less transparent then F3030T (openness of 30 mm) which is a great balance between transparency and comfort.
- France Trampoline also has technical Multitramp mesh canvases, which are incredibly resistant, safe and practical. There are three types of mesh.
- MT362 is the lightest of these fabrics and is very comfortable to touch. It exists in several colours. It is permeable, however it is less resistant then MT392, which can withstand high tension and difficult conditions. Our key product is MT492, it is capable of withstanding 5 tons/m² and covers large surfaces.
- These mesh fabrics are UV protected and have high frequency welded edges, to ensure hours of use.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.