Availability date :
Braided net trampoline for CATANA 411 catamaran.Détails
This CATANA 411 trampoline net is similar to the original plans. Owner, private company, or a boat rental agency, enjoy the quality of careful preparation that will ensure durability for your trampoline.
- 30 x 30 mm braided netting: brings a maximum comfort space to your catamaran, thanks to its stitching that is much more pleasant than knotted netting. Its braided quality will allow you to appreciate the waves even more.
- Compromise between resistance and lightness: This trampoline net can withstand a maximum weight of 200kg/m² while remaining extremely light due to its 475g/m² Polyester fabric. Several adults can kick back and relax comfortably.
- The trampoline net has received an anti-UV treatment to protect it during prolonged sun exposition.
- Your catamaran net is quick and easy to install thanks to the reinforced bolt rope (edges). All you have to do. You will just have to lace between the boltrope and the fixings to install your net.
- Make it easier, by putting the net in water for 24 hours before installation. Once installed on your hulls, the fibres of the net will retract to bring natural tension to the net.
This trampoline net is also available in 13mm braided netting (F1313T) or in a technical Multitramp 392 mesh & Multitramp 492 mesh canvas. Feel free to contact our customer service for any advise on the choice of your net.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.