Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
319,00 € VAT incl.
This trampoline is designed for Dart 15 beach catamarans. It is perfectly adapted to your catamaran and will replace your old trampoline. It can be used intensively in nautical conditions or on a lake. Both amateurs and professionals will appreciate this trampoline.
- The trampoline is made from black mesh, one of the most resistant fabrics on the market. The netting is very tight in both axes and uses a technical plaited thread which is incredibly fine, making it highly resistant to waves and allowing you to safely have a small crew.
- The reinforcements have extremely resistant stitching, making it very tear-proof. Any areas subject to wear and tear have been covered in PVC, reinforcing their solidity.
- This trampoline has been protected from UV light and has been designed for intensive and durable use.
- At the front of the trampoline there is a 8 mm bolt rope which will allow you to slide your trampoline into place.
- The edges of the trampoline also have bolt ropes which can be placed onto rails on either side of the hull. The back of the trampoline has a sheath into which you can slide a PVC tube, allowing you to spread tension of the trampoline.
- The stainless steel eyelets through which you can place fixation straps or a tension system are particularly rust resistant.
- The front of the trampoline has four hooks which are sewn into place. They will allow you to attach a pocket (extra option) where you will be able to tidy away important items for navigation.
- Removable straps can also be added as an extra option. They can be placed at the back and at the front of the trampoline when you will be able to put them into place and take them away easily and quickly.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Side fixings||Bolt rope|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Front fixings||Bolt rope|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Tensioning system||Rear lacing|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.