Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline compatible with the Dart 16 made from black mesh (one piece)Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferPaying in 3 instalments 147.6 € , then 2 x 110.7 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
This trampoline is perfectly adapted to your Dart 16. It answers all requirements for this type of catamaran. It is identical to the original Dart 16 trampoline and will replace your old catamaran trampoline, giving you comfort and great sensations, whilst you are at sea or on a lake.
- This trampoline is made from black mesh. It is highly resistant and the netting is very tight (2 axes) with a highly resistant technical thread. This provides high resistance to waves and will give you a safe space for a few crew members.
- All the stitching is made with a highly resistant thread for maximum durability and to prevent tearing, especially in some of the more sensitive and exposed areas.
- The trampoline has been treated against UV light, so that you can use it intensively, in highly exposed conditions. You will therefore be able to leave this trampoline on until the end of the boating season.
- The Dart 16 trampoline is attached using bolt ropes which you can thread through the sheath at the back of the net to spread tension.
- The stainless steel eyelets, through which you can thread ropes, straps or a tension system are particularly rust resistant.
- The front of the trampoline has four hooks which are sewn into place. They will allow you to attach a pocket (extra option) where you will be able to tidy away important navigation items.
The trampoline is also available in canvas and in several different colours.
|Tension system||5 mm front bolt rope - Back sheath|
|Available versions||Without bag - stitched bag - monotype bag|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Poids : 260 g/m² - Résistance : 325 kg/m² - Renfort : PVC - Oeillets : inox - Norme : EN ISO 11058|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.