Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline adapted to all Dart 20 catamarans, available in black mesh or canvas.Détails
This Dart 20 trampoline is made from one piece and will replace your old trampoline perfectly. It is designed using mesh and has reinforcements on areas susceptible to wear and tear, making it highly resistant and adapted to intensive use of your sailboat. It can be used on the sea and on lakes.
- The material used for this trampoline is black mesh, this is the original fabric that is used and is the most adapted for sport catamarans. Mesh is protected against UV light and nautical conditions, therefore increasing its durability for more regular use.
- Stitches have been reinforced using highly resistant thread, making your trampoline tear-proof.
- To help you thread your tension ropes and straps onto the trampoline, stainless steel eyelets have been placed all the way around the edge.
- Our Dart 20 trampolines are made from one piece of material with bolt ropes which are placed in sliders at the front and on the sides. The back of the trampoline has a sheath where you can slide a tube, to make sure that tension is evenly spread all over the trampoline.
Caution : 9 mm diameter for front boltrope, 7 mm diameter for lateral boltropes. Please contact us if your diameters are different.
- You can also decide to order a pocket in which you can place your ropes and straps whilst navigating on your Dart 20.
- The Dart 20 trampoline is also available in PVC canvas, which is highly resistant and is often found in sailing schools. It is available in several colours such as red, blue, white and also yellow.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Ralingue frontale 9 mm - Ralingues latérales 7 mm - Fourreau arrière|
|Versions disponibles||Poche cousue - Poche monotype|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Poids : 260 g/m² - Résistance : 325 kg/m² - Renfort : PVC - Oeillets : inox - Norme : EN ISO 11058|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.