Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2016-08-31
209,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.8 - 5 review - Read reviews
The enclosure guarantees the safety of adults and children alike. It can be adapted to round trampolines of 3.05 m in diameter. The design is very resistant and offers maximum safety, preventing users from falling off the trampoline and injuring themselves.
- Our enclosures have an overlapping entrance. The entrance has Velcro strips on the inside and clips on the outside to improve safety. Therefore, the user cannot fall off the trampoline.
- The thick netting is very fine which means that children cannot get injured or get their fingers stuck. This thickness allows adult and younger users to be efficiently protected.
- It is fixed under the frame pad, leaving no gaps, so there is no risk of the user falling between the enclosure and the frame pad.
- Our enclosure has 6 hot-dip galvanized posts of 38 mm, which go all the way to the ground. Each post is solidly fixed to one of the 3 legs of the trampoline at 2 different points. This robust fixation system stabilises the enclosure, ensuring that it is perfectly shock-resistant.
- The galvanization remains intact on the posts as they have not been screwed into. Instead corrosion-protected brackets are used at the top and bottom of each post, making changing a screw much quicker.
- Our posts are covered in a PVC covered, anti-UV foam which absorbs any shocks. If a user falls and hits a post, they will not injure themselves.
- The enclosure is tightly stretched thanks to fibreglass rods positioned at the top of the net. This system is more aesthetic and guarantees that the enclosure will remain durably in place.
Our enclosure is adapted to your trampoline of 3.05 m in diameter, that measures 76 cm in height and has 3 feet.
|European standards||EN 71-14 janv. 2015|
|Upper net fixing||Fiber glass rods|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||650 g/m² green Polyester|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing brackets per pole|
|Net material||PE 180 g/m² (Polyester)|
|Opening system||Overlapping (2 layers of netting)|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clip|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|Packaging dimensions||143 x 32 x 17 cm|
|Pole material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|N° of poles||6|
|Pole diameter||38 mm|
|Steel thickness||1.5 mm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 10 ft / 3.05 m|
|Type||Nets with posts|
|France Trampoline model(s)||10ft round 300 trampolines|
Show 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
From: Jean-louis. F
The: 2018-02-21 17:52:50
équipement sérieux et de qualité
From: Jérôme. G
The: 2014-09-11 22:57:27
Montage facile, notice claire. petit bémol sur l'ouverture, qui se trouve trop près d'un montant et impossible de la centrer.
From: Anthony. V
The: 2014-05-06 22:00:21
En remplacement du filet (de base) acheté avec le trampoline il y a 5 ans, le premium est carrément mieux: piquets plus larges, porte renforcée, barre de maintien sur la partie supérieure...
From: Pierre. P
The: 2014-05-06 09:58:18
Idem, bonne qualité, à recommander !
From: Valerie. D
The: 2014-04-28 17:56:30
Filet de qualité, facile à monter.
Show 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.