Availability date : 2018-07-28
Warning: Last items in stock!
249,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.7 - 6 review - Read reviews
This safety accessory will protect all users of your trampoline, whether they are adults or children. This enclosure is adapted to round trampolines of 4.60 m in diameter. Our robust enclosure has been designed to prevent users from falling off of the trampoline.
- Thanks to its overlapping entrance, the enclosure is very safe. The first entrance opens with the help of clips and the second entrance opens using Velcro strips which makes the door solid and shock-resistant.
- The netting of the enclosure is very fine which means that you cannot get caught up in it and injure yourself. Even small fingers cannot get caught in it.
- The enclosure is fixed under the frame pad of the trampoline, leaving no gaps, therefore there is no risk of users slipping between the enclosure and the frame pad.
- The enclosure is not only made up of the net but also the structure: 10 posts with a 38 mm diameter which go all the way down to the ground and guarantee a great deal of stability to the whole structure of the trampoline. This is supported by two fixation points.
- Our posts have not been drilled into which means that the galvanized steel is not damaged. The posts are joined to the trampoline using brackets, replacing the traditional screw system which can still be found on low-cost trampolines on the market.
- They are covered in a shock absorbant foam, which is in turn covered in UV-protected PVC. This careful approach with regard to quality ensures maximum long-term safety.
- On the upper part of the enclosure, the net is held in place using fibreglass rods for more strength. They are more aesthetic and resistant and ensure that the net is permanently held stretched and in place.
This enclosure is perfectly adapted to the Jump’Up 460, the Booster 460, as well as any other trampoline of 4.60 m in diameter with 5 feet.
|European standards||EN 71-14 janv. 2015|
|Upper net fixing||Fiber glass rods|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||650 g/m² green Polyester|
|Pole fixing system||2 fixing brackets per pole|
|Net material||PE 180 g/m² (Polyester)|
|Opening system||Overlapping (2 layers of netting)|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clip|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|Packaging dimensions||147 x 34 x 27 cm|
|Pole material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|N° of poles||10|
|Pole diameter||38 mm|
|Steel thickness||1.5 mm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 15 ft / 4.57 m|
|Type||Nets with posts|
|France Trampoline model(s)||15ft round 460 trampolines|
Show 1 - 6 of 6 reviews
From: Pierre. D
The: 2015-10-01 14:54:27
je me serai bien passé des barres de fixtion que je n'avait pas commandé!!
From: Marie. D
The: 2015-07-17 23:20:57
tres bonne qualite
From: Belsey. P
The: 2015-05-11 20:31:05
Assez cher mais bon qualit
From: M.. S
The: 2015-04-22 00:14:20
le produit a bien evolué depuis la dernier version, la baguette en fibre de verre n'est pas facile a enfiler...
From: Christophe. N
The: 2014-09-11 10:24:23
Semble robuste et le système d'accroche permet de le descendre très rapidement pour placer la house de protection
From: Raphael. D
The: 2014-03-13 15:04:55
Depuis 4 ans nous n avons pas de filet mais avec l arrive mes 3 enfants, ça nous rassure. Installation rapide et simple Point faible : pas facile à mettre la housse de protection avec le filet de protection
Show 1 - 6 of 6 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.