Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-05-31
79,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.5 - 9 review - Read reviews
An enclosure is essential to ensure safety on your trampoline. It prevents users from falling out of the jumping area. However it can be damaged by the weather and repeated shocks. We recommend checking it regularly and changing it as soon as it is damaged.
- This net is adapted any trampoline of 3.05 m in diameter, using an enclosure with 8 net posts. You must also check that your trampolines has net posts of a maximum of 2.50 m in height, where the steel framework is at 76 cm from the ground, this will give optimal tension.
- Your 8 posts should have plastic caps at the top in order to fix the fabric straps.
- This enclosure is made from polyester, a solid fabric which has been tightly plaited, preventing children from getting their fingers caught. It also makes the net soft to touch. The enclosure has also been protected against UV light to improve its durability and means you can leave it outside all year round.
- Entry to the trampoline is ensured using an L shaped zipped door, with stitching that can be easily spotted, as it is a different colour to the zip and netting.
- The lower part of the enclosure is directly attached on the springs, going around the steel framework of the trampoline, efficiently stretching the polyester netting and rendering access between the frame pad and netting impossible. Elastic straps and clips are used to ensure the fixation of the net to the springs of the trampoline.
|Textile net features|
|External closing||Snap hooks|
|Net material||180 g/m² PE (Polyester)|
|Upper net fixing||Straps|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clip|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|N° of poles (necessary for installation)||8|
|Pole length (necessary for installation)||2.28 m (from the ground)|
|Packaging dimension||98 x 26 x 8 cm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 10 ft / 3.05 m|
|Type||Textile nets only|
Show 1 - 9 of 9 reviews
From: Virginie. A
The: 2018-05-03 17:59:33
From: Stephane. J
The: 2017-12-25 19:51:32
From: Jacqueline. D
The: 2017-09-06 21:46:46
Solidité et facilité d'emploi.
From: Christophe. D
The: 2017-04-17 23:23:26
la dimension est satisfaisante
From: Claude. J
The: 2016-10-26 18:14:39
Manque d'enveloppe protectrice sur les piquets pour protéger la mousse qui entoure les piquets
From: Joel. O
The: 2015-07-27 23:47:54
Produit au top !!
From: Nicolas. D
The: 2015-07-21 09:06:52
Très bonne qualité et s' adapté parfaitement à notre trampoline qui n'avait pas été acheté sur ce site
From: Solveiga. C
The: 2015-05-14 22:01:42
From: Cedrick. C
The: 2015-05-04 06:12:09
S'adapte bien sur mon trampoline
Show 1 - 9 of 9 reviews
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.