Availability date : 2019-04-12
Apollo Sport 500 trampoline net with strapsDétails
The enclosure is an essential element on a trampoline. It ensures user safety and stops them from falling out of the jumping area. However, it can also become damaged. It absorbs shocks, gets sun and weather-damaged and therefore should be checked regularly. If your 8 net posts are still in good condition, it is possible to keep them and just change the netting.
- This net is adapted to our Apollo Sport 500 model bought before March 2012, but is also adapted to all rectangular trampolines of 5.10 m by 3.68 m with an enclosure with 8 net posts.
- This net is made from highly resistant polyester, as it is solid and soft. The netting is very fine so children cannot get there fingers caught in it. You can leave your trampoline outside thanks to its UV treatment.
- The net is black and has a zipped opening, that children and adults will be able to find easily, thanks to coloured stitching that is placed around the zip. This means that you can quickly check if the enclosure of your trampoline is closed, as safety is paramount.
- This net is fixed to each net post, using a strap that goes around a plastic cap at the top of each net post. The lower part of the enclosure is attached to the springs and goes over the framework and the frame pad of your trampoline, meaning that users will not be at risk of slipping between the netting and the frame pad, as is often the case on low-cost trampolines.
- Black straps with a hook allow you to attach this net correctly and to optimize its tension, if the net posts are 2.60 m tall and the steel framework of your trampoline at 89 cm from the ground.
|Net material||Polyester mesh 160 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Straps|
|Number of posts||8|
|Trampoline size||5,26 x 3,09 m|
|France Trampoline model||Apollo Sport 500|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.