Availability date : 2017-08-31
Warning: Last items in stock!
89,90 € VAT incl.
The enclosure on your trampoline is beginning to show signs of wear, but your net posts are still in good condition. This net, sold separetly, will allow you to guarantee user safety, without changing the whole enclosure. This premium net is adapted to trampolines of 3.05 m in diameter.
- This net is adapted to Jump’Up 300 trampolines bought between after March 2012. It can also be used with any trampoline of 3.05 m in diameter with 3 feet and 6 posts of exactly 38 mm in diameter. Your posts should also have plastic caps at the top which you can clip the fibreglass rods into. These rods slide into a sleeve at the top of the enclosure. If your old enclosure was attached using straps, then this enclosure is not adapted.
- It is made of ultra-resistant 180 g/m² polyester, which has been plaited into tight netting, so that children cannot get their fingers caught. It is for 2.20 m high net posts.
- This net has an overlapping entrance: this double-layered netting is closed using Velcro strips and clips.
- At the bottom of the trampoline the net attaches to the springs, behind the frame pad. It is held using elastic straps with hooks. Users cannot slip between the frame pad and the enclosure.
- This premium net has been protected from UV light and is highly durable, even if it left outside all year round.
|Textile net features|
|External closing||Snap hooks|
|Net material||180 g/m² PE (Polyester)|
|Upper net fixing||Fibreglass rods|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clip|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|Opening system||Overlapping netting entrance|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|Pole length (necessary for installation)||2.65 m (from the ground)|
|Internal closing||Reinforced Velcro|
|Packaging dimension||100 x 30 x 7 cm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 10 ft / 3.05 m|
|Type||Textile nets only|
|France Trampoline model(s)||10ft Booster 300|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.