Availability date : 2017-09-29
Warning: Last items in stock!
129,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 5 - 2 review - Read reviews
The enclosure is an important safety element on a leisure trampoline. We advise you to regularly check the condition of this part to ensure maximal security on your trampoline. If your textile net is starting to show signs of wear and tear this part will allow you to change only the netting and not the whole structure.
- This textile net is adapted to our 15ft Jump’Up and Booster 460 models. It can also be fitted to a trampoline that is not from France Trampoline, if your trampoline has a diameter of 4.56 m. To measure your trampoline, you must take measurements from the outside of the steel structure.
- It is made from polyester, making it a solid but also comfortable. Polyester is a material resistant to multiple impacts and softer to touch than the cheaper polyethylene.
- The tight, braided netting of this premium net provides extra safety for children as it stops them from getting their fingers caught whilst playing on the trampoline.
- The net has also been UV light protected, allowing you to leave your trampoline outdoors all year round.
- Its overlapping door, with a double layer of netting is closed from the inside with a Velcro strip and on the outside thanks to several clips.
- The net is attached to the posts thanks to fibreglass rods that slide into a PVC sleeve at the top of the net. Fibreglass rods are sold separately.
|Textile net features|
|Opening system||Overlapping netting entrance|
|Net material||180 g/m² PE (Polyester)|
|External closing||Snap hooks|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clip|
|Pole length (necessary for installation)||2.79 m (from the ground)|
|Upper net fixing||Fibreglass rods|
|Internal closing||Reinforced Velcro|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|Packaging dimension||108 x 30 x 7 cm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 15 ft / 4.57 m|
|France Trampoline model(s)||15ft round 460 trampolines|
|Type||Textile nets only|
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
From: Sophie. A
The: 2017-04-04 18:12:07
From: Nicolas. S
The: 2016-11-05 12:40:31
Excellent qualite du filet. Le 460 etait trop petit pour mon trampo 460 d'une autre marque. Réception d'un 490 a installer ce WE.
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.