Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-06-30
119,90 € VAT incl.
Avoid any falls outside of the jumping area thanks to this replacement net for the Ovalie 430 trampoline. If your 8 net posts are still in good condition, you can just change the net and not the whole trampoline enclosure, which is a cheaper option.
- This enclosure is adapted to the OVALIE 430 (or an equivalent measuring 4.20 m x 2.44 m with 4 W-shaped feet and only 8 net posts) with posts of 38 mm in diameter and caps holding the fibreglass rods in place.
- The net is attached under the trampoline and is incredibly stretched, making it impossible to fall between the frame pad and the enclosure. Our enclosure does not stop at the same level as the frame pad which could be dangerous in the long term.
- This is our latest design and has very tight netting so your children cannot get their fingers caught. It is very resistant thanks to its thick polyester netting and can be used for children and adults alike.
- The enclosure opens and closes using clips and a Velcro strip. We do not use a zip as this system was far more fragile than the new system we use.
- The green PVC and foam covers are not sold with this item.
|Textile net features|
|External closing||Snap hooks|
|Net material||180 g/m² PE (Polyester)|
|Upper net fixing||Fibreglass rods|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioner with clip|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015|
|Opening system||Overlapping netting entrance|
|N° of parcels||1 package|
|Pole length (necessary for installation)||2.79 m (from the ground)|
|Internal closing||Reinforced Velcro|
|Packaging dimension||68 x 36 x 10 cm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Oval 4.23 m x 2.44 m|
|Type||Textile nets only|
|France Trampoline model(s)||14ft Ovalie 430|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.