Availability date :
Complete net posts for Oxygen trampolinesDétails
Trampolines are made safe using an enclosure. Over time, these net posts can get damaged and you will need to change them. France Trampoline provides complete net posts to replace the damaged components so that you can carry on using your trampoline safely. This pack is adapted to the Oxygen trampoline range.
- The net post is made up of 2 parts. Each net post is covered in a polyethylene foam which is 10 mm thick which prevents any injury if a user falls against the post.
- You will need to attach the net posts using two brackets which replace screws, as screws will damage the galvanised steel framework of the trampoline. Brackets will keep the net posts parallel to the feet of the trampoline. They must be placed 50 cm apart.
- Each net post has plastic caps which can be used for enclosures with straps or with a fibreglass structure.
- Warning the protective covers and brackets are not included.
- Your trampoline may have net posts that are screwed in place, you can still use this component. You will need to purchase a pack of brackets.
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.