Availability date : 2017-04-21
10ft trampoline safety enclosure net for 6 postsDétails
Designed to guarantee jumpers' safety in the event of a jump that lands outside of the jumping zone, this safety enclosure is compatible with round trampolines that have the exact overall diameter of 3.05m, like our Jump'Up 300 and Access 300 models.
- The entrance to the trampoline is secured with a vertical zip door. This system allows an easy access to the trampoline and a complete lock for when the trampoline is in use.
- This net is delivered with its 6 fixing posts that ensuring a maximal stability to the net as they are directly on the ground, alongside the feet of the trampoline.
- The 31.8mm wide steel posts are designed to resist severe weather conditions. The steel is hot-dip galvanised which allows it to be resistant to corrosion. You can leave the posts outdoors during the winter without the risk of deterioration.
- The polyester net is made from small mesh prevent any fingers from getting caught in the net.
- It is secured to the frame pad with a fixing system underneath the pad: there is no empty space between the frame pad and the safety enclosure. It is attached by using easy use elastics on the jumping mat's hooks.
- The fiberglass rods on the upper part guarantee a good tension of the safety enclosure, protecting jumpers on impact of the net. The jumper is automatically sent back to the jumping mat.
This safety enclosure fits all trampolines with a 3.05m diameter with 3 feet. It is mainly used for Access 300 and Jump'Up 300 bought after April 2016.
|Filet de Protection|
|Matière du filet||PE 100 g/m²|
|Fixation supérieure du filet||Arcs en fibre de verre|
|Nombre de montants||6|
|Diamètre des montants||32 mm|
|Epaisseur mousse protectrice||10 mm|
|Matière des manchons||Polyester noir 350 g/m²|
|Taille du trampoline||305 cm|
|Modèle France Trampoline||Jump'Up 300|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.