Availability date : 2017-01-20
Fitness trampoline with handrail.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods: CB, PayPal, Cheque, Bank draught, Postal OrderSecure payment
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction. you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
This Minimax fitness trampoline will allow you to perform fitness or physiotherapy exercices. The handrail is there to help the user stay safe, it will help them to balance in all circumstances.
This trampoline is particularly useful for physiotherapy sessions: even if the user has reduced mobility they will still be able to lean on the handrail and develop their skills.
This fitness trampoline with handrail is also appealing to parents with young children: it makes the jumping area safer and reduces the risk of falling off the trampoline.
From a technical standpoint, this trampoline is very similar to the Minimax fitness trampoline sold without handrail and has all of the same characteristics.
- A professional quality jumping pad with 36 springs of 75 mm in length, allowing you to perform small, dynamic bounces.
- For maximum safety, the jumping pad is covered by a reinforced frame pad.
- Takes up very little space: 102 cm diameter, 20 cm in height and removable feet. This trampoline can easily be out away once you have finished exercising.
- The thermo-coated framework has 25 mm in diameter poles. This resistant framework can withstand up to 60 kg in weight.
- The handrail, has a 20 mm diameter and is made of thermo-coated steel. The handrail is covered in anti slip foam. It measures 95 cm in height.
- This trampoline is designed for indoor use, it is not rust resistant so we do not recommend leaving it outside or in any other damp conditions.
So much more to offer than just a cardio workout! While stimulating blood and lymphatic circulation, lightly jumping on the Minimax Pro tones muscles, loosens up your joints, and improves bone density. The Minimax Pro is the ultimate workout accessory!
The trampoline's jumping mat is held in place by 36, 88-mm springs, allowing you to jump gently, and do your fitness exercises and workouts. The minimax is often used in physiotherapy sessions.
|Outer dimensions||102 cm|
|Warantee||Frame and pad: 6 months - Jumping mat and springs: 1 year|
|User weight limit||60 kg|
|Trampoline height||22 cm|
|Structure material||Thermo-coated steel|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||25 x 1,5 mm|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||84,4 cm|
|Springs||36 88-mm springs|
|Handrail||Height 105 cm - Width 90 cm|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.