To replace your Fountaine-Pajot Salina 48 catamaran trampoline, France Trampoline recommends the braided polyester net. We can also design your trampoline in a PVC technical canvas.
- The nets recommended by France Trampoline are the F3030T, with a larger mesh size of 30x30 mm, and the F1313T, the mesh of which measures 13x13 mm. Both nets are UV-resistant for durability, and very comfortable to the touch.
- The nets are braided for optimal comfort underfoot when manoeuvring, or when sun-bathing on them when the boat is moored.
- The polyester nets have a slack rate which we take into account when designing your trampolines. Prior to installing your net, it is important to soak it in cold water for 24 hours, and then install it while still wet. After the net dries, it will be ideally positioned in the void it fills. These trampolines are very easy to maintain.
- France Trampoline also offers PVC technical canvases as replacement trampolines for Salina 48 catamarans, the Multitramp Mesh MT492. The advantage of this material is its durability and ability to withstand harsh marine conditions.
- The edges of MT492 trampolines are made with high-frequency welding, making them extremely resilient. 17-mm stainless steel grommets are positioned every 150 mm along the edges in order to achieve optimal tension and weight distribution.