Designer of trampolines for serial-made catamarans, France Trampoline makes available trampolines made of polyester netting or technical canvases, such as the MT492, for Fountaine-Pajot Mojito 78 catamarans.
- The trampolines we design in polyester netting are the F3030T and the F1313T. The primary difference between the two nets is their respective mesh sizes, and both are perfectly compatible with the Fountaine-Pajot Mojito 78.
- The F3030T and the F1313T are both made of braided polyester for ultimate comfort underfoot or when sun-bathing. They are UV-resistant for increased durability in marine environments.
- The trampoline nets are installed by lacing the net's bolt rope (a 10-mm rope running along the net's perimeter) and the boat's grabbers. The net is initially designed to be slightly smaller than the void to fill as it will become slightly more slack over time; after re-adjusting the tension, the net will fit perfectly in place.
- France Trampoline also makes available technical canvases for Fountaine-Pajot and particularly Mojito 78 catamaran trampolines. These Multitramp Mesh MT492 canvases are UV-resistant and extremely resilient. The edges of the MT492 canvases are made with high-frequency weldings to prevent tearing. The MT492 adapts itself to the Mojito's curved lines, and its surface is very comfortable. This canvas is implemented on large multi-hulls such as the Douce France.
- To install a technical canvas trampoline, you may fasten it point by point, or lace it as you would a netted trampoline. Stainless steel grommets are closely positioned at regular intervals along the edges of the canvas, to ensure an even tension and weight distribution of the trampoline.
The major boat charterers in the world choose France Trampoline's nets to replace their fleet's trampolines. France Trampoline delivers its products worldwide.