Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Technical fabric or polyester net trampoline for your Tobago 35 catamaranDétails
France Trampoline recommends polyester nets for the Fountaine Pajot range. For your Tobago 35, we have two different nets on offer, both UV protected and very comfortable to use. It is also possible to order PVC mesh nets.
- You can choose the F3030T, netting measuring 30 by 30 mm: an openness that allows sea water to penetrate if it is very rough and does not affect the performance of your catamaran.
- The second polyester net which is perfectly adapted to the Fountaine Pajot range is the F1313T which has tighter netting of 13 by 13 mm, making it far more comfortable to relax on when you are anchored. This trampoline is used by boat rental companies around the world.
- We recommend that you soak your trampoline for 24 hours before installing it on your boat, whilst still wet. As it dries, the net will tighten and will be less likely to loosen.
- We also design 2 PVC technical nets for the Tobago 35 with MT492 and MT392. These PVC nets are highly durable and are adapted to nautical conditions.
- The edges of this technical netting have been welded using high frequency welding to prevent any tears. We generally place eyelets every 150 mm along the edge to optimise tension and distribution of weight
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.