Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Polyester net or technical trampoline for your Salina 48 catamaranDétails
France Trampoline recommends that when you need to change the trampoline on your Salina 48, that you replace it using a braided polyester netting. You can also order a PVC technical net.
- France Trampoline recommends the F3030T, which has a large openness of 30 by 30 mm, or the F1313T with tighter webbing of 13 by 13 mm. Both are highly comfortable and have been UV protected to be more durable.
- The netting is braided rather than knotted, so it is far more comfortable, especially when you have to walk on the netting during manoeuvres or whilst you are lying down on it to relax when you are berthed.
- Polyester nets relax in time, this is something that we take into account when we manufacture your trampoline. We recommend that you soak your trampoline for 24 hours before installing it on your boat, whilst still wet. As it dries, the net will tighten and will be less likely to loosen. It is very easy and quick to maintain.
- We also manufacture PVC technical nets for the Salina 48 with MT492 or MT392. These PVC nets are highly durable and resistant in extreme nautical conditions.
- The edges of this technical netting have been welded using high frequency welding to prevent any tears. We generally place eyelets every 150 mm along the edge to optimise tension and distribution of weight.
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 12 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 392||1000dtex 820g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.