Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline made from netting or technical trampoline for Eleuthera 60 catamaranDétails
France Trampoline has two different types of material for the trampolines on your Eleuthera 60. The first is a polyester netting and the second a technical PVC net.
- We recommend the F1313T or the F3030T, both are polyester nets and are braided to make them more comfortable to walk on. The main difference between the two is the openness of the netting and the weight.
- The edge of the net is finished with a bolt rope. It is a 10 mm in diameter rope, which goes all around the edge of the trampoline. This allows to attach the net to the boat. Both nets are protected from UV light.
- In order to lace the bolt rope to the boat, you can choose from black or white polyester lacing. You can choose from several diameters, 8 mm is usually used however, 4 mm and 6 mm lacings are also available.
- The MT492, MT392 or MT362 are all technical PVC nets and they are highly durable. The edges can be different and have bolt ropes or eyelets all around the perimeter. They are made using high frequency welding. They are usually made for bigger boats.
- The main difference between the three nets is the openness of the mesh and the weight of the net.
- The biggest boat rental companies in the world use our nets to replace the trampolines on their boats.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.