Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Technical canvas or polyester net trampoline for your Tahiti 75 catamaranDétails
France Trampoline has been a leading brand for catamaran trampoline designs over the past 10 years. We can offer different types of materials for your trampoline, polyester nets with two different sizes of netting and ultra-resistant PVC netting.
- France Trampoline recommends two different types of netting: F3030T and F1313T. F3030T has an openness of 30 by 30 mm, which is large enough to be permeable to agitated seas. F1313T has tighter netting of 13 by 13 mm, making it more comfortable to touch.
- The two nets are braided rather than knotted, making them comfortable and have been UV protected to be more durable.
- Polyester nets relax in time, this is something that we take into account when we manufacture your trampoline. We recommend that you soak your trampoline for 24 hours before installing it on your boat, whilst still wet. As it dries, the net will tighten and will be less likely to loosen. It is very easy and quick to maintain.
- We also manufacture PVC technical nets for the Tahiti 75: MT492 or MT392. These PVC nets are highly durable and resistant in extreme nautical conditions.
- The edges of this technical netting have been welded using high frequency welding to prevent any tears. We generally place eyelets every 150 mm along the edge to optimise tension and distribution of weight.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.