Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Net or technical fabric trampoline perfectly adapted to your Sanya 57 catamaranDétails
France Trampoline provides two different types of material for the Sanya 57 trampoline design, with a slight preference for the polyester netting. It is the material chosen by the biggest boat rental companies around the world.
- Polyester is highly resistant, and has a low relaxation rate, so is far more durable.
- We provide braided nets for greater comfort in two sizes: the F3030T, with netting measuring 30 by 30 mm and the F1313T, with netting measuring 13 by 13 mm. They are both available in white.
- The edge of the net is made from a bolt rope of 10 mm in diameter. To attach your net you must use lacing between the fixings on the boat and the bolt rope on the net.
- We recommend that you soak your trampoline for 24 hours before installing it on your boat, whilst still wet. As it dries, the net will tighten and will be less likely to loosen.
- As with all of the other catamarans in the Fountaine Pajot range, we can also provide technical PVC nets such as the MT492 or the MT392. They are highly durable and resistant in maritime conditions.
- The edges of this technical netting have been welded using high frequency welding to prevent any tears. We generally place eyelets every 150 mm along the edge to optimise tension and distribution of weight.
|Trampoline de catamaran|
|Système de tension||Laçage|
|Cordage de tension||Vendu au mètre. Possibilité de commander sur le site.|
|Mailles tressées 30x30 mm||Polyester 475 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 4 mm|
|Mailles tressées 13x13 mm||Polyester 700 g/m² - Bordure : Ralingue avec bout de 10 mm - Diamètre du fil : 2,5 mm|
|Mesh Multitramp 492||1670dtex 1000g/m² - Revêtement : PVC - Bordure : oeillets inox 17 mm - Sangle soudée|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.