Availability date : 2017-09-21
Warning: Last items in stock!
69,90 € VAT incl.
The frame pad is not only used to hide the springs. It also protects users from bad falls. When your frame pad is damaged, replace it as quickly as possible. This spare part is compatible with any trampoline of 2.50 m in diameter with springs of 180 mm in length.
- This frame pad is adapted to trampolines of all brands with a diameter of 2.44 m and springs of 180 mm in length or less. Make sure you measure the exterior diameter of your trampoline.
- Our frame pads are made from a 10 mm thick, polyethylene monobloc foam. This foam is extremely resistant and is frost and mould-proof, guaranteeing durability.
- Contrary to most frame pads on the market, made from small slivers of foam, our frame pads are made from a monobloc foam. Your frame pad will not disintegrate upon impact and will break falls durably.
- Each frame pad is covered in a technical, high density PVC fabric. It is 0.55 mm thick and UV protected, ensuring it is tear and weather-proof.
- The frame pad is held in place using a fixation system including 6 elastic straps. They are then threaded through steel eyelets fixed to the underside of the frame pad and fixed to the framework. The elastic straps allow the frame pad to be held in place but also gives some flexibility to avoid any tears.
|Frame pad features|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on frame pad|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|Frame pad coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Foam material||EPE Monobloc foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||20 mm|
|Spring length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 8 ft / 2.44 m|
|Type||a - Frame pads|
|France Trampoline model(s)||Hip/Hop 250|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.