Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
99,90 € VAT incl.
This is an essential component for your trampoline to ensure your safety. It absorbs any shocks when users fall out of the jumping area. If it is in a bad state of repair, than it is highly recommended to change it, so that users can play safely. This frame pad is adapted to any round trampoline of 2.50 m in diameter.
- This frame pad is designed to replace the damaged pad on your Oxygen 250 with springs of 180 mm in length, or any other trampoline with the same measurements of another brand. Do not forget to measure your trampoline before ordering.
- This frame pad is made from a 10 mm expanded thick polyethylene foam. It is highly flexible and shock resistant. It is also waterproof so will be highly weather-resistant.
- It has a thick PVC cover to protect it from any damage. It has a density of 360 g/m² making it even more shock-resistant.
- Most frame pads on sale are made from small pieces of foam which easily disintegrate. France Trampoline’s frame pads are of a fantastic quality, which is why we have designed all of our frame pads as monoblocs.
- The frame pad is fixed to the framework using a system of straps ans eyelets. In order to fix the frame pad to the frame, 6 elastic straps are included with the pad.
|Frame pad features|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on frame pad|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|Frame pad coating||PVC 100 g/m²|
|Foam density||25 kg/m3|
|Foam material||Strips of foam|
|Frame pad thickness||21 mm ext. / 6 mm int.|
|Spring length (hooks included)||165 mm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 13 ft / 3.96 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|Type||a - Frame pads|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.