Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2017-06-16
339,00 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.2 - 5 review - Read reviews
If several components of your trampoline need replacing, it may be better to change the whole structure, if the enclosure is in good shape.
- If your enclosure does effectively need 8 posts to hold it up and it is held to the trampoline using brackets at the feet of the trampoline, then our Jump’Up 360 trampoline will be perfectly adapted to your enclosure.
- The Jump’Up 360 trampoline has a hot-dip galvanized framework and uses T-junction components between the circular framework and the feet. This extra component is essential for the 3.66 m in diameter framework, with 45 mm in diameter tubes and 1.5 mm thick steel treated against corrosion.
- The 72 springs of 180 mm in length which have been protected against corrosion, mean that the trampoline has an authorised weight limit of 120 kg.
- The jumping mat is 89 cm from the ground and at France Trampoline we use reinforced edges. There are 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement strip all along the edge of the jumping mat where the springs are held by triangular rings. It is designed using black polypropylene mesh.
- The last protection element of your trampoline is the green frame pad. On this quality trampoline, the foam on the inside of the pad is 25 mm thick. Instead of being simply moulded, this foam is covered in PVC which is very similar to that which is used on lorries.
The feet of our trampoline do not have any screw holes in which an enclosure could be screwed into. If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We would like to invite you to carefully read the different points we have talked about above, in order to be sure that your enclosure fits correctly on our trampoline.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||72|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.16 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||7.84 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|N° of springs||72|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||26 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 12 ft / 3.66 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||12ft Jump'Up 360|
Show 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
From: Christian. T
The: 2015-07-18 08:20:53
Bon rapport qualité prix
From: Marie. C
The: 2015-05-06 13:49:00
produit correspondant à mes attentes. Assez difficile à monter mais OK.
From: Patrice. T
The: 2015-02-17 19:43:32
tres bon produit francais
From: Abel. H
The: 2014-07-13 20:47:52
Très bon produit, facile à monter. Temps nécessaire 1h à deux
From: Sébastien. P
The: 2014-04-29 20:44:27
Show 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.