Availability date : 2016-08-31
Warning: Last items in stock!
389,00 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 5 - 3 review - Read reviews
If you need to change your trampoline but your enclosure is still in good shape, choose the Jump’Up 430.
- This is possible if your enclosure uses 8 posts and if they are fixed to the trampoline using brackets. The feet of our trampolines do not have any screw holes to receive screws from the enclosure, which is the system found in most stores. The net posts must be of 25 to 38 mm in diameter in order to be placed in parallel to the feet of the trampoline.
- The trampoline has a hot-dip galvanised steel frame of 4.27 m in exterior diameter. It is designed using tubes of 45 mm of diameter with 1.5 mm thick steel. The framework has been protected against rust and can remain outside all year round.
- The trampoline has 88 springs of 180 mm in length which are protected from corrosion and the trampoline can withstand up to 120 kg in weight.
- This 4.27 m garden trampoline is fitted with a reinforced jumping mat especially around the triangular rings on which the springs attach. A lot of pressure is applied to these rings during use and they are therefore reinforced by 8 rows of stitches and a reinforcement strip under each ring. It is made from black polypropylene mesh and has been protected against UV light. The jumping pad measures 3.81 m in diameter.
- It is important to mention the last element of safety on this trampoline: the frame pad. It is made of a foam mono-bloc which is 25 mm thick and is covered in thick, high quality PVC. The springs are therefore protected and more importantly your children will not feel them.
We invite you to check carefully if your enclosure can be correctly fitted to our trampolines.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||88|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.77 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||11.16 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|N° of springs||88|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||26 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 14 ft / 4.27 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||14ft Jump'Up 430|
Show 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
From: Laetitia. L
The: 2014-07-08 17:48:31
Très bon produit de haute qualité. Le prix est justifié. A voir avec le temps...
From: Christophe. M
The: 2014-07-03 08:25:18
Facile a monter. Bonne qualité. Fait la joie des enfants
From: Cédric. M
The: 2014-07-01 13:04:00
Conforme au descriptif et à la commande
Show 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.