Availability date : 2017-06-16
Warning: Last items in stock!
409,00 € VAT incl.
Instead of replacing a few very expensive pieces you could buy a brand new trampoline and fit it to your old enclosure.
- If your enclosure uses 10 net posts and they are fixed to the trampoline only using brackets, then our trampoline will be perfectly adapted to your net.
- The 15ft / 4.57 m Jump’Up trampoline, without enclosure, is available so that you can replace your damaged trampoline. It is made up of 5 feet and has been hot-dip galvanized. This means that your trampoline is protected against corrosion and can be left in the garden all year round. The diameter of the framework tubes is 45 mm and uses thick, 1.5 mm steel. It also uses T-junction components which join the framework to the feet. This extra piece means that that the trampoline will have better strength and longevity in the long run than a trampoline which uses welding to hold its components together.
- The trampoline has 100 springs of 180 mm in length, treated against corrosion.
- The trampoline has a black polypropylene jumping mat which has been made to be very resistant to intensive use. We have used 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement strip under all the triangular rings, which hold the springs in place, in order to make the jumping mat tear-proof. Its 13 m²surface makes it the biggest trampoline in the Jump’Up range.
- The trampoline is delivered with a thick, green frame pad. The mono-bloc foam is 25 mm thick and is covered in an anti-UV PVC, this means that the springs are safely covered and your children will forget that they are under the pad.
The feet of our trampoline have not been breached using screw fixations which means that an enclosure using this type of system will not be adaptable to our trampoline. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
It is very important that you check all of the above elements and make sure that your enclosure can be correctly adapted to our trampoline.
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|N° of feet||5|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|N° spring attachments||100|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Surface area jumping mat||13.01 m²|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||4.07 m|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|N° of springs||100|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||180 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Frame pad thickness||20 mm|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Compatible with other trampoline sizes||4.57 m|
|Trampoline model(s)||15ft Jump'Up 460|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.