Availability date : 2017-06-16
Replace your 15ft / 4.57 m trampoline if your enclosure is still in good shape.Détails
Instead of replacing a few very expensive pieces you could buy a brand new trampoline and fit it to your old enclosure.
- If your enclosure uses 10 net posts and they are fixed to the trampoline only using brackets, then our trampoline will be perfectly adapted to your net.
- The 15ft / 4.57 m Jump’Up trampoline, without enclosure, is available so that you can replace your damaged trampoline. It is made up of 5 feet and has been hot-dip galvanized. This means that your trampoline is protected against corrosion and can be left in the garden all year round. The diameter of the framework tubes is 45 mm and uses thick, 1.5 mm steel. It also uses T-junction components which join the framework to the feet. This extra piece means that that the trampoline will have better strength and longevity in the long run than a trampoline which uses welding to hold its components together.
- The trampoline has 100 springs of 180 mm in length, treated against corrosion.
- The trampoline has a black polypropylene jumping mat which has been made to be very resistant to intensive use. We have used 8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement strip under all the triangular rings, which hold the springs in place, in order to make the jumping mat tear-proof. Its 13 m²surface makes it the biggest trampoline in the Jump’Up range.
- The trampoline is delivered with a thick, green frame pad. The mono-bloc foam is 25 mm thick and is covered in an anti-UV PVC, this means that the springs are safely covered and your children will forget that they are under the pad.
The feet of our trampoline have not been breached using screw fixations which means that an enclosure using this type of system will not be adaptable to our trampoline. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
It is very important that you check all of the above elements and make sure that your enclosure can be correctly adapted to our trampoline.
|Diamètre extérieur||457 cm|
|Garantie||Cadre, toile de saut et ressorts : 3 ans - Coussin : 1 an|
|Poids max utilisateur||120 kg|
|Hauteur Totale||269 cm|
|Hauteur du trampoline||89 cm|
|Matière structure||Acier galvanisé - Traité anti-corrosion|
|Diamètre & épaisseur acier du cadre||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Diamètre & épaisseur acier des pieds||38 x 1,5 mm|
|Matière toile de saut||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Diamètre toile de saut||4,10 m|
|Ressorts||100 ressorts de 180 mm|
|Dimensions cousin de protection||Largeur 34 cm - Epaisseur 20 mm|
|Norme||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Taille du trampoline||457 cm|
|Modèle France Trampoline||Jump'Up 460|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.