Availability date : 2018-07-28
Warning: Last items in stock!
459,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4 - 1 review - Read reviews
If you need to replace a lot of components on your trampoline, this could mean the framework, the jumping mat and frame pad, the easiest solution is to order a trampoline by itself. Our Booster trampoline is very dynamic, it is meant to be used intensively and take up very little space. To order this product, your enclosure as well as all your other accessories must be compatible with the Booster 300.
- The Booster 300 has an exterior diameter of 10ft / 3.05 m and the jumping mat measures 2.53 m in diameter.
- Its framework has been hot-dip galvanised and its exclusive T-junction system guarantees high quality and durability for your trampoline. The framework has been treated against rust. The trampoline is 76 cm high.
- The Booster 300 has 66 springs of 210 mm in length, allowing it to withstand weight of up to 100 kg. The springs are well stretched to give more dynamics. They have been treated against rust.
- The black jumping mat made of polypropylene mesh has a density of 270 g/m². Our jumping pads have been UV protected and are also waterproof. For more resistance they have eight rows of stitches.
- The frame pad is green. It has been designed using a technical fabric covered in PVC, with a UV coating. It is 26 mm thick and is very shock absorbent.
This Booster 300 trampoline can be used with your old enclosure. The feet of our trampolines have not been screwed into, so cannot be used with an enclosure using a screw fixation. If you have any doubts, please contact us for more information. We recommend checking all of these points before ordering your new trampoline.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame : 5 years - Jumping mat : 5 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||130 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1.5 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||3|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||66|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||2.49 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||4.87 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||210 mm|
|N° of springs||66|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||26 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||36 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 10 ft / 3.05 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||10ft Booster 300|
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
From: Nicolas. C
The: 2015-08-11 08:15:26
Le produit semble bon, mais c'est sa longévité qui nous permettra de le juger.
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.