Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2019-03-31
449,90 € VAT incl.
If you wish to replace your old trampoline with more modern equipment, it is possible to go for a trampoline on its own and keep your old enclosure, which may not be as damaged as the trampoline itself. It is cheaper to replace the whole thing rather than component by component. This option includes the framework, the jumping mat, the springs and the frame pad.
- The Booster 360 trampoline has an exterior diameter of 12ft / 3.66 m and the jumping mat has a diameter of 3.10 m. It is 89 cm high and weighs 88 kg.
- The hot-dip galvanised steel frame is 2 mm thick. It is fitted together using our exclusive T-junction system. The tubes on the framework have a diameter of 42 mm. The framework has also been treated against rust.
- Our Booster 360 trampoline has 80 springs of 230 mm in length. In order to have great dynamics the coil is tightly sprung. Our springs are totally rustproof.
- Our jumping mats are made from polypropylene and have a density of 270 g/m². They have also been UV protected and are waterproof. They have been put together using 8 highly resistant rows of stitching. They also have a reinforced strap of 25 mm for the rings.
- To ensure your safety, our trampolines have thick green frame pads. They have been made from a technical material covered in PVC and protected from UV light. To ensure they cover the springs correctly they are 41 cm large and 31 mm thick.
Warning: The feet of our trampolines have not been drilled into and are therefore not designed to be used with an enclosure that is fixed to the trampoline using screws. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contact us.
Before buying the Booster 360 trampoline, we recommend that you check all of the above points carefully.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Warranty||Frame : 5 years - Jumping mat : 5 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||150 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||4|
|Triangular rings||Hot-dip galvanized steel, thickness 5 mm|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.07 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||7.40 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.3 mm|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||230 mm|
|N° of springs||80|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||31 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||41 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Dimension||147 x 54 x 31 cm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 12 ft / 3.66 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||12ft Booster 360|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.