Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-07-28
579,90 € VAT incl.
After many years of good and loyal services, several major components on your trampoline need to be replaced. It can very quickly become more financially interesting to buy a brand-new trampoline, allowing you to have lots of fun safely. However, it is also important to check that the enclosure on your trampoline, is adapted to this trampoline.
- Check that the posts of your enclosure are fixed using brackets which surround the tubes of the feet of your trampoline and the posts of your enclosure. If your posts have a screw fixation system, this trampoline will not be adapted.
- The trampoline has a diameter of 15ft / 4.57 m and has 5 feet. It has been designed for intensive family use as it can withstand up to 150 kg in weight. Its steel frame work has been hot-dip galvanised, has a diameter 48 mm and is 2 mm thick. It has also been protected against rust.
- The Booster 460 has 110 springs of 230 mm in length which makes it incredibly dynamic. The springs have also been protected against rust.
- The jumping mat is made from black polypropylene and has a diameter of 4.01 m. It has been UV protected and is waterproof. It will be perfect for teenagers and adults who are looking for powerful equipment. This jumping mat will be far stronger than any jumping mat on the market as it has eight rows of stitches.
- The frame pad is made from a mono-bloc EPE foam of 30 mm in thickness, which guarantees a cushioned landing. It protects your springs from humidity. To protect it from damage, it has been covered in a green PVC cover. As well as being UV protected, this frame pad covers the springs and also protects the straps of the jumping pad so that uses cannot injure themselves.
Please check that your enclosure can be adapted to this trampoline
Warning: the feet of our trampoline have not been pierced and are therefore not adapted to enclosures using screws. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Warranty||Frame : 5 years - Jumping mat : 5 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||150 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||48 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||5|
|Triangular rings||Hot-dip galvanized steel, thickness 5 mm|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.97 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||12.38 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.3 mm|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||230 mm|
|N° of springs||110|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||31 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||41 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|N° of parcels||1|
|Dimension||149 x 54 x 34cm|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Round 15 ft / 4.57 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||15ft Booster 460|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.