Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
599,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4.8 - 4 review - Read reviews
After several years of use a trampoline can become damaged and need several new components. Today, you can replace your old octagonal recreational trampoline with this France Trampoline Waouuh, of 13ft / 3.90 m in diameter. It has 4 W-shaped feet for maximum stability.
- If you have an enclosure with eight net posts and your enclosure is held in place using posts that touch the floor, then this Waouuh 390 will be ideal to give second life to your children's favourite game.
- The hot-dip galvanised steel frame of 3.96 m x 3.66 m is very resistant. The steel is 2 mm thick and has tubes of 48 mm in diameter. It can withstand weight of up to 160 kg, so your whole family will be able to use it. The framework is also rust-resistant.
- This model has 96 springs of 230 mm in length, the springs are highly sprung to give more dynamism to your trampoline. All the springs are rust-resistant.
- The jumping mat is made from black polypropylene and measures 3.39 m x 3.09 m in diameter. It has been UV-protected and is waterproof. It is highly resistant as it has been assembled with eight rows of stitches.
- To guarantee your safety, it has a very thick frame pad. The frame pad is 40 cm large and 31 mm thick.
Warning: the vertical feet on our trampolines have no openings for any screws, which would ensure the fixation of the enclosure to the net posts. If you have any doubt, please contact us to check if your enclosure is adapted.
|Warranty||Frame : 5 years - Jumping mat : 5 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Dimension||3.96 m x 3.66 m|
|N° of feet||4|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 1.5 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||48 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|Maximum user weight||160 kg|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|N° spring attachments||96|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Surface area jumping mat||9.03 m²|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.39 m x 3.09 m|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|N° of springs||96|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||230 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||41 cm|
|Frame pad thickness||31 mm|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Compatible with other trampoline sizes||3.96 m x 3.66 m|
|Trampoline model(s)||13ft Waouuh 390|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
Show 1 - 4 of 4 reviews
From: Thomas. T
The: 2016-07-14 19:53:31
From: Nicolas. T
The: 2015-08-24 08:49:31
From: Mathilde. B
The: 2014-09-10 13:56:58
Beaucoup de plaisir pour petits (enfant et ado) et grands (adultes) y compris à trois. Il est esthétique et le rebond est super (largement mieux que d'autres...)
From: Jérôme. C
The: 2014-09-04 19:41:44
Apporte satisfaction pour une utilisation spotive
Show 1 - 4 of 4 reviews