Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
619,90 € VAT incl.
Customer review: 4 - 1 review - Read reviews
Long-term use of the trampoline can imply needing to change a number of components on the steel framework or essential components such as the jumping mat. When several components need to be changed, it can be a cheaper option to buy the whole Waouuh 430 trampoline. It has a diameter of 4.23 m x 3.96 m and will replace your old trampoline with 4 feet.
- If you have an enclosure with eight posts that touch the ground, then our octagonal 14ft Waouuh 430 trampoline will be adapted to your enclosure.
- It is designed using a hot-dip galvanised frame of 48 mm in diameter with a thickness of 2 mm. It can withstand weight of up to 170 kg, thanks to its T-junction system which is more robust and durable.
- For a more powerful and comfortable bounce, our trampoline has 104 springs of 230 mm in length. The springs on the jumping mat are rust protected.
- The jumping mat measures 3.64 m x 3.41 m in diameter and is made from black polypropylene. It has been UV protected and is waterproof. This is a high quality product thanks to its eight rows of stitches.
- For your safety, our trampolines have a frame pad which is 40 cm large and 31 mm thick. It is made from compact foam, covered in a technical fabric which has a UV protected PVC cover. Elastic straps ensure that the frame pad is fixed correctly for optimal and durable hold.
Warning: the vertical feet on our trampolines have no holes for any screws to hold an enclosure. If you have any doubts, please don't hesitate contact us.
Please check all the above points to make sure that your enclosure is adapted to our trampoline.
|Warranty||Frame : 5 years - Jumping mat : 5 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Dimension||4.27 m x 3.96 m|
|N° of feet||4|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||48 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|Maximum user weight||170 kg|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|N° spring attachments||104|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Surface area jumping mat||10.54 m²|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.71 m x 3.40 m|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|N° of springs||104|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||230 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||41 cm|
|Frame pad thickness||31 mm|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Octagonal 4.27 m x 3.96 m|
|France Trampoline model(s)||14ft Waouuh 430|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
From: Mickael. L
The: 2017-05-28 17:07:37
trampoline de bonne qualité sauf les crochets en plastique relié au élastiques du filet de protection (filet commandé lors d'une autre commande). Plusieurs se sont cassés lors des premiers sauts
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.