Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2017-09-30
909,90 € VAT incl.
Rectangular trampolines are technically more powerful and easier to use then other recreational trampolines. However, after several years of intensive use, your old trampoline may need some new components to increase its durability. The best solution might be to replace the trampoline completely, especially if many of the components of the framework or the jumping mat are damaged.
This Apollo Sport 500 is the most majestic of the trampolines France Trampoline has to offer
- Your old trampoline should measure 5.10 m x 3.25 m.
- With a galvanised steel frame of 50,8 mm in diameter, this trampoline can withstand weight of up to 170 kg.
- Its 116 springs of 230 mm in length, to which 20 springs have been added to a lateral frame, improve the quality of its bounce compared to other recreational products on the market. Its use can therefore be intensive but also family orientated, for teenagers and adults.
- The polypropylene jumping mat has an area of 10.66 m² and can withstand heavy weight. We have reinforced the straps using 8 rows of stitches, instead of 6 commonly found on the market.
- The peripheral frame pad is 30 mm thick, made of compact foam and is waterproof. It has been covered in PVC, which has been UV-protected and is similar to the tarpaulins used on lorries. It is attached to the framework using black elastic straps which give some flexibility to the pad to avoid any friction.
Warning, our trampolines are not designed to be used with enclosures needing to be screwed to the feet of the trampolines. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Diameter||5.16 x 3.69 m|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||50,8 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||48 x 2.0 mm|
|N° of feet||6|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||116 + 20|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||4.48 m x 2.40 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||10.75 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Length (hooks included)||230 mm + 210 mm|
|N° of springs||116 + 20|
|Foam material||EPE Monobloc foam (Expanded Polyethylene )|
|Frame pad thickness||30 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||41 cm|
|Safety instructions||Instructions on label in several languages|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Rectangular 5,16 m x 3,69 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||Apollo Sport 500|
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
From: Anne. B
The: 2017-08-08 19:19:01
pour l'instant le produit correspond a nos attentes à voir dans le temps sa résistance.
Show 1 - 1 of 1 review
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.