Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2017-11-30
739,90 € VAT incl.
If your trampoline structure is damaged, the cheapest option can be to replace the whole trampoline, to give your play area a new lease of life. This trampoline, sold without any other accessories, has been designed to fit your original enclosure. This trampoline is delivered with a jumping mat and a frame pad.
- It will replace your old trampoline of 4.20 m x 3.50 m, with 4 feet and 8 posts.
- The framework is designed using hot-dip galvanised steel, so you can leave it outside all year round. It can withstand weight of up to 150 kg, thanks to its framework of 50.8 mm in diameter and 2 mm in thickness. It is made for family use and will thrill adults and children alike, for fun-packed family days.
- Its long 112 springs contribute to making the jumping area incredibly powerful, as well as being conducive to dynamic bounces. Our springs have been treated against corrosion, ensuring durability, even if they are left outside.
- The jumping mat on this rectangular trampoline offers a jumping area of 8.81 m². It is one of the key elements of a trampoline, we have reinforced the straps as well as the stitching by taking the number of rows of stitching to 8. It is made from UV-protected polypropylene, so you can use your recreational trampoline all year round.
- A very safe frame pad is placed on the springs. It is 25 mm thick and is made from a very compact foam, so you will able to play safely on the jumping mat, as any falls will be softly cushioned. This frame pad is fixed using elastic straps.
The feet of our trampolines have not been pierced and are therefore not adapted to enclosures using a screw fixation system. We recommend that you check these points carefully, to ensure that your enclosure is adapted to our trampoline.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Dimension||4.24 m x 3.62 m (inner dimensions 3.06 m)|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Warranty||Frame : 2 years - Jumping mat : 2 years - Frame pad and springs : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||150 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||50,8 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||6|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||92|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||3.64 m x 2.48 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||9.03 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||28 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||215 mm + 180 mm|
|N° of springs||92 + 20|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||26 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||33 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Compatible with trampoline shape/size||Rectangular 4.24 m x 3.62 m|
|Compatible with other trampoline brands||All brands|
|France Trampoline model(s)||Apollo Sport 400|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.