Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
Price from 41,67 € tax incl. / m²
Indicated price per sqm. For a 6.25 m² net
Do you wish to fill a mezzanine or open space, secure a balcony or a staircase while preserving natural light, all for a small budget? This 5-cm knotted netting will fill your expectations.
This polyamide netting is more elasticated than the braided netting, which are made from polyester or polypropylene. It is also not as soft, this is why we suggest using it for a vertical position rather than a horizontal one.
- Knotted netting: Originally, this netting was used as nautical equipment netting (fishing or multihull). Today it is found indoors and in open air spaces, more often in a vertical position, it isn't very comfortable to walk or lie on.
- 50mm square netting: this widely spaced pattern helps maintain maximum luminosity and is ideal for those wishing to conserve natural light, making it less noticeable. Un great bonus if you wish to install an aesthetic guard rail that will fit perfectly in your home!
- 200kg/m² resistance: A true security point! This netting will retain adults and children in the case of a fall. Protective netting has never sounded so real!
- 10mm in diameter sewn boltrope: Elegance and efficiency. Creating a nice finish to the net and reinforcing the edges of the net. It is also through the boltrope that the fixations will be attached.
- UV-light and rot-proof treatment: Like all our model, this net has been treated against UV rays, conserving its worth even after a lengthy sun exposure. Designed to be installed indoors and out, the netting displays an excellent resistance to moisture, even in marine conditions.
This netting is available in white. A manufacturing delay of 3 to 4 weeks is necessary between order and shipment.
|Manufacturing time||2 to 3 weeks|
|Use||Indoors and outdoors|
|Matière||Polyamide 530 g/m²|
|Provided parts||Net and installation guide|
|Manufacturing||Made to measure, upon request|
|Résistance||100 kg/m² avec un maximum de 400 kg pour les filets supérieurs à 4 m².|
|Diamètre du fil||4,75 mm|
|Délai de livraison||2 to 4 days|
|Taille de la maille||50 x 50 mm|
|Type de maille||Knotted|
|Bordure||10mm stitched boltrope|
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
From: Arnaud. L
The: 2017-11-12 18:50:55
la coupe un peu particulière de notre rambarde était parfaite, le rendu nous enchante !
From: Guillaume. C
The: 2017-10-02 09:03:06
très bon compromis entre confort et luminosité
Show 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.