Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
899,00 € VAT incl.
The Gymtramp Pro mini-sport trampoline is designed to be used as a springboard after a run up to a gymnastics apparatus or to train for dunking at basketball. It is incredibly robust and can be used in gyms or sports halls. The Gymtramp Pro has been designed to withstand weight of up to 100 kg
- This mini-sports trampoline or springboard gives the user the capacity to jump higher after a run-up. It can be used to mount an apparatus or to increase the height of a jump.
- The design and manufacture of the Gymtramp Pro take into account the intensive use it will get. Once assembled, each springboard is checked and is ready for immediate use in a sports clubs.
- The steel framework has a diameter of 42 mm and the steel is 2 mm thick, making the Gymtramp Pro very robust, it has been designed to withstand weight of up to 100 kg
- The powerful bounce is ensured by 40 springs of 215 mm in length, around the edge of the jumping mat which measures 0.61 m by 0.61 m. The jumping pad is reinforced with 6 rows of stitching for extra resistance.
- The springs are protected by a frame pad which is 30 mm thick and 30 cm wide.
- The Gymtramp Pro trampoline has been tested and certified by the following standards: EN13219, January 2009 and EN913 January 2009.
- The Gymtramp Pro sport springboard can be used by public organisations.
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|Dimension||1.25 m x 1.25 m|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan. 2015 & EN 913|
|Warranty||Frame : 3 years - Frame pad : 1 years - Springs : 1 year|
|Use||Individuals and professionals|
|Users||Children, teenagers and adults|
|Maximum user weight||100 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||42 x 2.0 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||2|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||40|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||61 cm|
|Surface area jumping mat||0.37 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3.2 mm|
|Spire diameter||27 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||215 mm|
|N° of springs||40|
|Foam material||EPE foam (Expanded Polyethylene)|
|Frame pad thickness||31 mm|
|Foam density||35 kg/m³|
|Frame pad width||30 cm|
|Cover coating||650 g/m² PVC fabric|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|N° of parcels||1 package on 1 pallet|
|Total weight||41 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.