Availability date :
This powerful sports trampoline is perfect for top of the range sports halls.Détails
The Gymtramp Pro mini-sport trampoline is designed to be used as a springboard after a run up to a gymnastics apparatus or to train for dunking at basketball. It is incredibly robust and can be used in gyms or sports halls. The Gymtramp Pro has been designed to withstand weight of up to 100 kg
- This mini-sports trampoline or springboard gives the user the capacity to jump higher after a run-up. It can be used to mount an apparatus or to increase the height of a jump.
- The design and manufacture of the Gymtramp Pro take into account the intensive use it will get. Once assembled, each springboard is checked and is ready for immediate use in a sports clubs.
- The steel framework has a diameter of 42 mm and the steel is 2 mm thick, making the Gymtramp Pro very robust, it has been designed to withstand weight of up to 100 kg
- The powerful bounce is ensured by 40 springs of 215 mm in length, around the edge of the jumping mat which measures 0.61 m by 0.61 m. The jumping pad is reinforced with 6 rows of stitching for extra resistance.
- The springs are protected by a frame pad which is 30 mm thick and 30 cm wide.
- The Gymtramp Pro trampoline has been tested and certified by the following standards: EN13219, January 2009 and EN913 January 2009.
- The Gymtramp Pro sport springboard can be used by public organisations.
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.