Create an indoor or outdoor relaxation space with our 13 mm braided hammock netting material. This type of net is mainly used for horizontal suspended areas.
Our giant hammock floors are custom made, according to your specific measurements. The netting, depending on tension and the fixation system, should stand at 3 to 10 cm from the supporting surface.
- Comfortable knotless netting: we advise this type of netting for hammock floors that will be walked on or lay on. Raschel knotless netting offers optimal comfort, compared to knotted netting. This netting is made from polyester which is more flexible than our 30 mm raschel knotless netting.
- 13 x 13 mm netting: this tight netting will contain small objects and will reassure parents with young children, as the risk of small feet getting caught is very limited. This netting will let less light through than a 30 x 30 mm netting.
- Resistance of 100 kg/sqm (30 st.): this hammock floor netting can easily support family naps! With a maximum of 400 kg for nets over 4 sqm.
- 10 mm stitched boltrope: for immaculate finishing and great aesthetics this boltrope also reinforces the edges of the net.
- UV-light and anti-mould treatment: our polyester nets are designed for indoor, outdoor use, and nautical use.
This hammock netting material is available in white. A manufacturing time of 3 – 4 weeks is necessary.