Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
Made to measure F3030T netting to fit an indoor or outdoor space.Détails
Price from 54,14 € tax incl.
Indicative price per sqm for a net of 6.25 sqm.
Our customers' favourite hammock floor netting, combining the comfort of a raschel knotless netting and wide enough netting to let light through, maintaining brightness in the space beneath.
This hammock floor netting is made-to-measure, based on your specific measurements. The net, depending on tension and the fixation system, should stand at 3 to 10 cm from the supporting surface.
- Comfortable raschel knotless netting: soft to touch, it is very comfortable to lie on or walk on. A real bonus point for your relaxation space.
- 30 x 30 mm netting: it will allow you to conserve natural light beneath your indoor hammock net. A real advantage if you have sky lights or a mezzanine.
- 100 kg/sqm resistance (30 st.) for a shared relaxation space! Our polyester nets are very resistant : with a maximum of 400 kg for hammock floor nets over 4 sqm.
- 10 mm stitched boltrope: for an aesthetic look and a resistant finishing.
- UV-light and mould-proof treatment: you can use this hammock netting material indoors or outdoors (hammock over water) without worrying about deterioration. Our nets are also used on multihull catamarans.
This netting is available in white or black. A manufacturing time of 3 – 4 weeks is necessary.
|Délai de confection||3 à 4 semaines|
|Utilisation||Intérieure ou extérieure|
|Matière||Polyester traité anti-UV|
|Diamètre du fil||4 mm|
|Taille de la maille||30 x 30 mm|
|Type de maille||Tressée + termofixation|
|Bordure||Ralingue surjetée 10 mm|
|Traitement anti-UV||250 kly|
|Rupture maille||env 2,0 kN ( test ISO 1806)|
|Résistance||210 kg/m² avec un maximum de 400 kg pour les filets supérieurs à 4 m²|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.