Shipped within 3 to 4 weeks
Availability date :
F5050T made to measure hammock netting to convert your indoor or outdoor space.Détails
Price from 51,65 € tax incl. / m²
Indicated price per sqm. For a 6.25 m² net
Do you wish to secure a mezzanine or open ceiling space, while preserving natural light, all for a small budget? This 5-cm knotless netting will fill your expectations.
Very resistant, it is also very comfortable and is often used in a horizontal position to equip in indoor or outdoor hammock floors.
As with all of our nets, we estimate that a gap between 3 and 10 cm stands between the net and the edge of the supporting structure.
- Comfortable knotless netting: ideal for lying down or to walk on. Raschel knotless netting is soft to touch, a real strong point for creating a cosy space.
- 50 mm square netting: this widely spaced pattern helps maintain maximum luminosity and is ideal for those wishing to conserve natural light. In contrast, this netting is less practical for younger children, as their small feet can get caught.
- 100 kg/m² resistance: enjoy this net alone or as a group (a maximum of 400 kg for nets over 4 sqm).
- 10 mm in diameter boltrope: For an elegant finish and extra reinforcement along the edge of the net.
- UV-light and anti-mould treatment: Resistant to extreme climat conditions! You can use this netting indoors or outdoors without worrying about deterioration. Our nets are also used on multihull catamarans.
This hammock floor netting is available in white or black. A manufacturing time of 3 – 4 weeks is necessary.
|Délai de confection||3 à 4 semaines|
|Utilisation||Intérieure ou extérieure|
|Matière||Polypropylène traité anti-UV|
|Résistance||210 kg/m² avec un maximum de 400 kg pour les filets supérieurs à 4 m²|
|Diamètre du fil||6 mm|
|Taille de la maille||50 x 50 mm|
|Type de maille||Tressée|
|Bordure||Ralingue surjetée 10 mm|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.