Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
329,00 € VAT incl.
This trampoline is designed for the Hobie Cat 14 and is perfectly adapted to intensive use of your catamaran. Replacing your old trampoline will allow you to safely make the most of your future outings.
We use mesh fabric on our trampolines, which is the original material used for sport catamarans. It is incredibly resistant and available in black. The netting is very tight on both axes and has been made using tightly plaited technical thread, making it highly resistant to waves, allowing the water through when sailing.
- The stitching is done using nautical thread which is highly resistant. The more exposed parts of the trampoline are strengthened to make them more durable.
- The trampolines are protected to be resistant against UV light. You will be able to use your catamaran intensively in exotic or exposed conditions.
- The Hobie Cat 14 trampoline fits onto the hull of the catamaran using a bolt rope and steel eyelets to ensure tension.
- The eyelets are made from stainless steel, they allow you to attach straps or a tension system, and are particularly rust resistant.
- France Trampoline’s Hobie Cat trampolines, like the original ones, can be provided with a pocket and two abseiling straps.
- The trampoline is also available in canvas and in several different colours. This material is often used in sailing schools.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Back fixings||Bolt rope|
|Compatibility||Trampoline pour catamaran Hobie Cat 14 bias|
|Side fixings||Bolt rope|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Front fixings||Bolt rope|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Tensioning system||Rear lacing|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.