Shipped within 2 to 3 weeks
Availability date :
Warning: Last items in stock!
349,00 € VAT incl.
The Hobie Teddy is more and more used in sailing schools. Simple, robust and stable, it is an excellent support for learning how to catamaran.
- France Trampoline manufactures trampolines for Hobie Teddy, with black mesh or technical canvas in various colours: white, blue, yellow, green or red.
- All Hobie Teddy trampolines are equipped with a zipped pocket, which is perfectly waterproof, and 2 hiking straps.
- The Hobie Teddy trampoline is attached to the bow with a runner, as for the hull sides they are equipped with a halyard that is put under tension to stretch your trampoline. This is a tensioning device that is more and more common on new Hobie’s.
- All of our trampolines are manufactured for intensive use of your catamaran. The materials used have been anti-UV treated and the sewing threads are extremely resistant to offer you a high-quality trampoline.
- Numerous are the sailing schools that have trusted us with replacing their catamaran trampolines. We deliver worldwide. If you wish to, you can customize your trampoline. For example, add a storage pocket, eyelets or a strap.
|Catamaran trampoline features|
|Side fixings||Only on extremities|
|Back fixings||Fibreglass stick with sleeve|
|Front fixings||Bolt rope|
|Assembly||Multiple stitches with technical threads for higher resistance|
|Material||Highly resistant polypropylene mesh|
|Tensioning system||Fibreglass stick with sleeve on rear beam|
|Stretching resistance||440/365 lbs|
|Tearing strength||185/190 lbs|
|Reinforcements||PVC at wear points that undergo severe constraints|
|Overall dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm|
|N° of parcels||1 package|