Shipped within 3 to 5 weeks
Availability date :
The Hobie Cat 16 trampoline is made from black meshand has three pieces.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferPaying in 3 instalments 133 € , then 2 x 99.75 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
The Hobie Cat 16 trampoline has been designed to fulfil all the criteria for a catamaran trampoline. Adapted to your catamaran it will provide comfort and great sensations on your next outings. Designed to resist in tough maritime conditions, it is adapted for recreational or more intensive use.
- Our Hobie Cat 16 trampolines are made from black mesh: the same material as on the original Hobie Cat 16. It is light, lets water through and is very resistant. It is the best quality trampoline for a sport catamarans. The mesh is very tight in both axes and sewn using fine, plaited, technical thread for greater wave resistance and permeability to water.
- A catamaran trampoline is always highly exposed to wear and tear. To improve durability, we use very strong thread. This is ideal for intensive or occasional use.
- All of our trampolines are protected from UV light. You will be able to leave your trampoline on your catamaran, in full sunlight, without worrying about it deteriorating.
- The Hobie Cat 16 trampoline is made from three separate components, it is fixed using bolt ropes and eyelets to spread weight evenly across the trampoline. Tension can be modified using the lacing between the two larger components of the trampoline.
Caution : 10 mm diameter for front and lateral boltropes, 11mm diameter for back boltropes. Please contact us if your diameters are different.
- The eyelets are made from stainless steel. They are highly resistant in maritime conditions and will not rust. They are big enough to thread straps and tension systems through them.
- All of our Hobie Cat trampolines have a storage pocket and two abseiling ropes.
- Our trampolines are also available in PVC canvas, which is often used in sailing schools. Several colours are available.
|Models||Hobie Cat 16|
|Tension system||10 mm front bolt rope - 10 mm side bolt ropes - 11 mm back bolt rope|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Weight : 260 g/m² - Resistance : 325 kg/m² - Stainless steel eyelets - EN ISO 11058|
|PVC tarpaulin||Weight : 900 g/m² - Resistance : 2 000 kg/m² - EN ISO 1421 - Colors : black, white, yellow, green, blue, red|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.