Shipped within 3 to 5 weeks
Availability date :
Trampoline designed for Hobie Teddy.Détails
100% Secure payment method
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transferPaying in 3 instalments 119.67 € , then 2 x 89.75 €
For payments of over 150€, you will be asked for a 3-D secure code to verify the identity of the card bearer and validate the transaction.
If you choose to pay by cheque, the cheque will be cashed when the product is shipped.
The Hobie Teddy is more and more used in sailing schools. Simple, robust and stable, it is an excellent support for learning how to catamaran.
- France Trampoline manufactures trampolines for Hobie Teddy, with black mesh or technical canvas in various colours: white, blue, yellow, green or red.
- All Hobie Teddy trampolines are equipped with a zipped pocket, which is perfectly waterproof, and 2 hiking straps.
- The Hobie Teddy trampoline is attached to the bow with a runner, as for the hull sides they are equipped with a halyard that is put under tension to stretch your trampoline. This is a tensioning device that is more and more common on new Hobie’s.
- All of our trampolines are manufactured for intensive use of your catamaran. The materials used have been anti-UV treated and the sewing threads are extremely resistant to offer you a high-quality trampoline.
- Numerous are the sailing schools that have trusted us with replacing their catamaran trampolines. We deliver worldwide. If you wish to, you can customize your trampoline. For example, add a storage pocket, eyelets or a strap.
|Tension system||Front bolt rope - Back sheath|
|Mesh Polypropylène||Weight : 260 g/m² - Resistance : 325 kg/m² - Stainless steel eyelets - EN ISO 11058|
|PVC tarpaulin||Weight : 900 g/m² - Resistance : 2 000 kg/m² - EN ISO 1421 - Colors : black, white, yellow, green, blue, red|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.