Availability date : 2019-09-06
The 14ft in ground trampoline, discreet and dynamic for the whole family.Détails
100% Secure payment method
You may pay in 3 monthly installments for purchases of 150€ or more, and in 4 installments for purchases of 450€ or more.
The first installment is due when placing your ordering, followed by monthly installments. These installments may be made by cheque or credit card.
Payment methods accepted: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer
The new in ground Jump'in 430 trampoline has been especially designed to be placed into a garden without obstructing the view and offers a huge jumping area.
- This trampoline of 4.27 m in diameter has very resistant framework: the tubes have a 42 mm diameter and 2 mm thick steel which has been hot-dip galvanized and designed to stay outside all year round.
- The polypropylene mesh jumping mat has been UV protected for years of use. This jumping pad is held by 96 springs of 215 mm in length for a high quality, low-effort bounce.
- This trampoline is practical for families who want a fun-packed but discreet play area. The thick frame pad of 30 mm will absorb any stray landings outside of the jumping area of 10,52 sq.m. You will feel completely free on this family sized trampoline which can withstand up to 120 kg in weight.
- The materials used for the frame pad and safety skirt have been designed to remain outdoors all through the year. Its thick, green PVC covering (650 gr/m²) will blend very naturally into the garden and give an elegant finish to your Jump'in 430 garden trampoline.
- This trampoline is provided with a safety enclosure that stands 2.25m from the ground with 8, 25 mm wide net posts. The top of the net is held in place with fibre glass rods for optimal tension.
This mesh jumping mat is reinforced by 8 rows of stitches to provide a high level of resistance. Your trampoline will be able to withstand user weight of up to 120 kg.
The trampolines are equipped with a Premium quality safety net, and the net's steel frame tubes go all the way to the ground for optimal stability. The net's perfect tension is ensured by fiberglass rods. The opening is secured by a vertical zipper.
|Assembly guide||Supplied in French|
|Outer dimensions||427 cm|
|Warantee||3-year warantee on structure, springs, and jumping mats - 1 year on net and pad - 6 months on all other parts|
|User weight limit||120 kg|
|Total height||200 cm|
|Trampoline height||20 cm|
|Structure material||Galvanized steel - corrosion resistant|
|Steel frame diameter & thickness||42 x 1,5 mm|
|Jumping mat material||Mesh 270 g/m²|
|Jumping mat diameter||3,79 m|
|Jumping mat surface area||11,33 m²|
|Springs||88 180-mm springs|
|Frame pad material||UV-resistant 350g/m² PVC coating|
|Frame pad measurements||Width 34 cm - Thickness 20 mm|
|Fixation system||Elastic cords|
|Standard||NF EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Net material||PE 100 g/m²|
|Upper net fixing||Fiberglass rods|
|Number of posts||8|
|Post diameter||25 mm|
|Protective foam thickness||10 mm|
|Sleeve material||350g/m2 BlackPolyester|
|Overall dimensions||169 x 54 x 60 cm|
|Total weight||92 kg|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.