Availability date :
50 mm and 70 mm wall plugs for ciment, stone, asphaltDétails
To help you to install your net, France Trampoline provides complete fixation kits which are adapted to your needs. If you need to attach your net to a wall, you are going to need to use eyescrews. Depending on the structure you are intending to attach your net to, the type of fixation system will differ. For hard materials such as stone, you will need nylon wall plugs.
- France Trampoline provides very strong nylon wall plugs. Polyamide 6 is highly restant nylon that will allow you to attach your net to whichever support you have and ensure safety and durability, indoors or outdoors.
- To help you to install these wall plugs, they have a collar of 12 mm in diameter, allowing you to fix them in place quickly and efficiently.
- We have 2 different formats adapted to our eyescrews: 50 mm wall plugs for 80 mm pitons and 70 mm wall plugs for 120 mm pitons. The longer format is adapted to harder materials and will be placed further into the material.
- Furthermore, you can choose the required quantity and this goes for all of our fixations sets.
- We deliver thousands of users a year, everywhere in the world. We deliver our fixation sets alongside our nets.
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.