Availability date :
France Trampoline provides galvanized steel eye screws for your indoor hammock floors and rail nets.Détails
France Trampoline has several fixing systems on offer for your indoor hammock floor and rail nets.
- Our galvanized steel eye screws are available in two different sizes: 8 x 80 mm and 12 x 120 mm.
- 120 mm eye screws have 65 mm thread and a total length of 170 mm. We advise you to screw them to at least 105 mm.
- The eye of the screw is closed to stop the tensioning rope from slipping out. The eye is also polished to avoid damaging or sectioning the rope.
- These eye screws can be used on wooden, cement and solid brick supporting surfaces. We recommend to not install your hammock flloor on a plaster or plaster board surface.
- For harder surfaces such as plaster board, we recommend using our wall plugs, adapted to 120 mm eye screws.
- For a quick and easy installation, we recommend pre-drilling the surface. You should set up the eye screws every 15 cm.
- An installation guide will be sent to you 48 hours before receiving your net to facilitate installation.
|Matière||Acier zingué résistant à la corrosion|
|Diamètre fil/axe||12 mm|
|diamètre oeil||25 mm|
|Charge maxi d'utilisation||200 kg / fixation|
Did you not find what you were looking for?
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.