Availability date : 2017-09-29
Warning: Last items in stock!
65,00 € VAT incl.
The 6mm rigging screw that we provide is perfectly adapted to terraces, balconies, railings and stair cases.
- Provided with a manual wire rope assembly and tensioning system, you will be able to adjust the tension of your wire rope quickly and easily. No effort is required for installation.
- Tensioning of the wire rope is provided thanks to the rigging screw. Once the wire rope is fitted into the rigging crew and terminal, both these parts must be fixed to the adjacent walls and tighten the screw to put the wire under tension. It can withstand up to 1.8 tons.
- One of the rigging screw advantages is its versatility, as it can be attached to vertical and horizontal fixings. For example, for a guard rail or a stair case you can easily pull a wire from the first step up to the ceiling thanks to the rigging screw in order to attach your net.
- Our rigging screws are made from A4 stainless steel offering a strong resistance and maximal durability for indoor and outdoor use. Its 6 mm diameter is fine and will adapt nicely to a terrace, swimming pool, balcony or stair case.
- For aesthetic reasons, the body of the rigging screw is closed and all elements are polished.
Nous vous rappelerons gratuitement et répondrons à toutes vous questions.