Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 2018-03-06
199,90 € VAT incl.
Give your kids their first trampoline! Our new Initio range is specially designed to introduce young children to the joys of trampolining. A very good value for money and a funky look make the Initio the perfect combo!
- Its small 180cm diameter allows it to fit in all types of gardens, even the smaller ones!
- Its framework is made from hot-dip galvanised thick steel (38mm diameter) meaning that your trampoline is weatherproof and will resist to corrosion and therefore stay outside all year round.
- Our innovative X junction components allow you to put the parts of your trampoline together quickly while offering you security and optimal quality.
- To avoid any tearing due to repeated jumps, the mesh jumping mat is reinforced by a thick strengthening strip and 8 rows of stitching!
- Its 42 springs of 165mm offers your children a soft bounce on the trampoline making them able to perform their first tricks safely.
- The safety enclosure completely surrounds the jumping mat of your trampoline. It is held together by fiberglass rods at the top and tensioners with hooks found underneath the frame pad maintain it at the bottom. Therefore, there are no empty spaces between the netting and the protective frame pad. The safety enclosure is a vital part for the safety of your little jumpers.
- The protective frame pad covers the entire zone where the springs can be found. Its 21mm thickness on the outside and 6mm on the inside will soften falls in the case of a bad landing. To protect the frame pad from the weather it is covered in a thick grey PVC (100g/m²)
|Size (in cm)||6 ft / 1.80 m|
|Jonction en X||Yes|
|Assembly instructions||Provided in English|
|European standards||EN 71-14 jan 2015|
|Package||Trampoline with safety enclosure|
|Warranty||Frame, jumping mat and springs : 2 years - Frame pad : 1 year|
|Maximum user weight||100 kg|
|Diameter & thickness steel structure||38 x 1,2 mm|
|Diameter & thickness steel feet||38 x 1,2 mm|
|Anti-corrosion treatment||Hot-dip galvanizing|
|N° of feet||3|
|Safety marking||Centre mark|
|Ring thickness||5 mm|
|N° spring attachments||42|
|Ring material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Assembly||8 rows of stitching and a reinforcement band|
|Diameter/dimension jumping mat||1.39 m|
|Surface area jumping mat||1.52 m²|
|Tearing strength||185 / 190 lbs.|
|Stretching resistance||440 / 225 lbs|
|Material||Polypropylene « mesh »|
|Thread diameter||3 mm|
|Spire diameter||23 mm|
|Anti-corrosion protection||Full treatment|
|Length (hooks included)||165 mm|
|N° of springs||42|
|Foam material||Strips of foam|
|Frame pad thickness||21 mm ext. et 6 mm int.|
|Foam density||25 kg/m3|
|Frame pad width||29 cm|
|Cover coating||Tissu PVC 100 g/m² dessus|
|Safety instructions||Printed on the frame pad|
|Lateral protection skirt||Yes|
|Sleeve material||PVC 350 g/m²|
|Opening system||Inner and outer zip|
|Thickness foam protection||10 mm|
|Net material||PE 100g/m²|
|Pole material||Highly resistant steel|
|Pole length||1,50 m|
|Pole diameter||25,4 mm|
|Steel thickness||1,2 mm|
|Pole fixing system||Sections en X|
|Lower net fixing||Tensioners with hooks|
|Upper net fixing||Fibre glass rods|
|Overall dimensions||97 x 44 x 24 cm|
|Total weight||37 kg|
We will call you back at no charge and answer your questions.